UPDATE, July 28th, 10am – It has started showing up, in the foreign press mostly, that Breivik was in contact with me. It was clearly stated multiple times where and when I found this document online. I had not heard of or been in contact with Breivik or this document before his terrorist actions in Norway.
UPDATE July24th 5pm: THE POST ON THE MANIFESTO IS HERE.
I’ve left this post below as is, though I know the video has been reposted elsewhere. Use Google.
There is a manifesto circulating now that claims to be associated with the murders in Oslo. It points to this unlisted video that has only 300 views as of this writing:
As we can see from the Document.no writings, he used the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
I have no confirming evidence, just reporting on what I’m finding as I find it.
Will update with more ASAP.
- Anders Behring Breivik | 2083 A European Declaration of Independence | Manifesto
- Anders Behring Breivik | Is this the e-mail he sent to friends with 2083 Manifesto?
- Anders Behring Breivik | Probable facebook/twitter pages of Oslo bomber/gunner
- Anders Behring Breivik’s comments with Document.no (Translated)
- What discovering a mass murderer’s manifesto can do for your site… (UPDATE)